The HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast logo now reproducible in three glorious dimensions!
If you have a 3D printer then print out part1 and part2 stl files and just slot them together. DONE.
If you don't have a 3D printer you can still join in the fun! All you need is a normal printer, some cardboard and some imagination. Just follow the instructions:
1. Print the hpllp-cutout pdf onto paper.
2. Glue the paper onto some cardboard.
3. Decorate it however you want.
4. Cut along the lines. The radio waves are a bit tricky and you may need to use a knife. Be sure to get a grown-up to help you with this part.
5. Slot the two parts together and enjoy!