This is a case for the official Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreen. https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-touch-display/
There is enough room to connect the display ribbon and the power all inside the case.
This matches my Raspberry Pi case found here. https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/raspberry-pi-3-b-case.
Multiple back cover configurations.
- Slotted for a camera ribbon
- 25 mm and 30 mm fan cutouts
- Clean version (great for modding and remixing)
To assemble you will need
- A #6-32 tap.
- 4 x #4-40 x 3/8 stainless socket head cap screws.
- 8 x #6-32 x 1/2 stainless socket head cap screws.
- 4 x #6-32 x 1 stainless socket head cap screws.
More detailed instructions can be found here. Assembly Instructions.
- Added slotted, 25 mm fan and 30 mm fan covers without the honeycomb.
- I changed the bolt pattern to accommodate #6-32 screws.
- Added support backing for the frame screws.
- Added material behind the frame mounts.
- Added 4 frame mount points to better compress the screen.
- Changed leg geometry to clear the new frame mounts.
- Changed the honeycomb pattern, it is much cleaner.
- Lengthened the legs to accommodate larger USB power cables.
- Added a slotted back cover for a camera ribbon.
- Added a 25 mm and a 30 mm fan back cover.
- Added a blank back cover.
- Rotated STL files to lay on print bed.
- Combined the left and right legs into one STL file.
- Increased the thickness of the legs.