This a a remix of two parts: the original cooling fan nozzle as provided by Prusa and the MK3 Surround Shroud as made by Codiac2600
My original nozzle was very skewed after months of use so had to be replaced (see pictures - apparently it could not stand the heat). There are many designs out there and I have tried several of them - among which the referenced nozzle as designed by Codiac2600. This nozzle design did not really work for me and I got better print results with the original nozzle / shroud.
However I did like the solution Codiac2600 designed whereby the nozzle is supported by a vertical tab which is positioned between the extruder body and the cooling fan. Reason why I like this solution, is because the original cooling nozzle as provided by Prusa is attached by only one M3 bolt/screw leaving the nozzle sometimes hanging a bit to one side.
So I merged the two together and in the end ended up with tinkering it quite a bit. I lengthened the original nozzle by a few millimeters such that it just not touches the PINDA probe yet potentially increases airflow to the rear. I also made various other changes such that the nozzle can be printed better, fits better around the fan, revised the vertical tab such that you can attach it with 3 bolts/screws, added some "in model" supports, etc.
After many iterations this one now works reasonably OK for me (at minimum as good as the original nozzle) although I feel that overall the cooling on Prusa's is still not optimal since it does not cool 360 degree. Playing a bit with water you can get an impression of the airflow of this design and it looks to work as per the design intend - see photo