V2: Made the mounting plate thinner so that, hopefully, longer M3 screws aren't needed. Also, made the nut catch where the probe mounts a little smaller/deeper for better mounting of the probe.
I've tried out a number of probe mounts each one with their own issues. I figured rather than sitting around waiting for someone to make one that works 100% (The one on Printrbot's website isn't even for the 2014 simple, though is says it is) I set out to grab what I liked from other designs and make my own.
I'm am printing it right now and will provide pictures when it is complete.
Unlike some of the other designs this one is made to be printed with no supports. The closest I got to a supportless model still had a gap on the bottom that caused all sorts of bridging issues that really weren't needed. This design has a build in socket for the top nut on the probe so there is not need to hold the top while tightening, a bigger opening at the top for the probe to come out of for easy viewing and, as stated earlier, a flattened out corner that sits flat on the bed for easier printing.
Many thanks to Chumsize and Evannguyen whose designs served as a base to my own.
Hopfully this one will not droop due to heat and will stay put. Crossing my fingers.
.2mm layer height
15 - 20% infill
4 for top and bottom layers at 100% fill
No Suport needed