This LED helper was inspired by the Light it Up ( #LightItUp ) challenge. It will attached to glasses of a certain size and you can turn it on and off with a switch.
I think it should be useful for the the DIY hobbyist out there. Let me know what you think.
CR2032 Battery Holder
0.3A 6VDC Slide Switch
5mm 3V White LED Light
1) Connect electronics together to ensure everything is operational
2) Print out the two stl files
3) Solder the wires together using the wiring diagram
4) Glue together the holder to the housing.
5) Attach to your favorite pair of glasses.
6) Enjoy extra light when needed.