Use this to test the bed leveling of your Flashforge Creator Pro. It is also useful to test the flatness of your bed, for example, to detect bubbles after installing a PEI or BuildTak surface.
* Customizable, easy to tweak dimensions to the tolerances of your printer.
* Zero indicator insertion force. The indicator is held by two M3 screws rather than applying force fitting it in.
* Uses proper metal threaded inserts.
I built it with these parts:
* Neodymium Cylindrical (1/4 x 1/4) inches Cylinder Magnets. From ebay.
* 2 M3x10 screws.
* Dial indictor, from ebay. I prefer metric over imperial because of the higher sensitivity (1 turn per mm vs 1 turn per 0.1") and 3D is done in metric units anyway.
* M3 thread heat inserts. McMaster http://www.mcmaster.com/[hashtag 94180A333] . Insert with a hot iron, let the heat do the work, don't push it too hard. You can also buy similar threaded inserts from ebay but you will need to dremel one end to be conic as shown in the picture.