We have a mobile garden pool which is built up in minutes and contains about 6.500l water. In the last year we had problems with algae whcih was bad that the pool was always green despite that we used a lot of chlorine tabs. This year I've seen the water circulation and it strucks me: Only half of the pool water was circulating and the oher half was nearly resting, so I decided to print a new outlet for the pump. The new one is designed to create a current in the pool... It worked out! Now the pool has clear water. See the pictures.
This design is more of a study or prototype. It is working for me and our pool. So feel free to try and it is not working to modify.