After having a lot of trouble trying to assemble my light saber i decided to remake it and share it with other Star Wars fans like me.
I updated the files, it was a long time ago since i exported files and i forgot to change one setting but it is fixed now. All the parts are smother now.
When i first uploaded the files i thought that it was a preview mistake from thingiverse and then while i was driving home i got a flash of the export setting and it was coarse instead of fine. Now it looks like it should.
Maker MoM who loves to build things and understand how they work. Gadget enthusiast. Colombian 🇨🇴. Living in Sweden 😜 3D print Technician 👩🏽🎓