This is a RC Avatar Gunship with a FPV camera.
It'a powered by a 2800 mAh Lipo battery and I used a Spektrum control system. The camera is po750 mAh Lipo battery.
For more fun you need the HobbyKing KK 2.1.5 Multiboard and two 10kg Digital Servos.
It is a prototype and I'm still improving it.
Up to now I haven't found the right adjustments on the Multiboard so that the Gunship is too shaky.
Here is the video link:
Print everything once, except (You may have to sand and drill some parts):
- Servo Hebel
- Kuve 1
- Kuve 2
You also need:
- Two “Hacker A30-12M Brushless Motor”
- Two ESCs “Xetronic 50A”
- One 2800 mAh Lipo battery
- Two "HXT 10kg Servo (metal gear) 55g / 10kg" (HobbyKing)
- One KK2.1.5 HobbyKing Multiboard
- Four bearings (Outer diameter: 22mm; Inner diameter: 10mm)
- aluminum bar (at least 50 cm long; Diameter 10mm)
- Alot of M3 screws (30mm long) and self-locking screw nuts (Sometimes you can use shorter screws)
- Eight M4 screws (40mm long) and self-locking screw nuts (They are on Top of the Gunship for the Servo1 and Servo 2)
- One Kamera with live broadcast and a 750mAh Lipo battery
- Two Three-Blade Propeller (9x7)
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!