The Punta Mulas lighthouse entered service on June 1, 1896. It was designed by Francisco de Albacete and built by the government itself on a promontory near the port of Isabel II, to illuminate the Vieques passage and to guide navigation into the port, which exported cattle and various crops. The building measures 53 feet long by 35 feet wide. It closely resembles the Arroyo lighthouse, with which it shares the pattern of circles and rectangles in the cornice, and is almost identical to the one at Puerto Ferro, just opposite on the south coast of Vieques.
New to the 3d printing and designing world. let's see how it goes.