The Arroyo or Point Figuras lighthouse entered service on March 16, 1893. It was built as a link between the Caja de Muertos and Maunabo lighthouses, and as a guide for the Arroyo and Patillas ports. Little is known about its construction but it evidently served as model for the Vieques lighthouses, which are similar and share the peculiar pattern of alternating circles and rectangles at the base of the cornice. The Arroyo lighthouse, however, did not have the same distribution of spaces, the tower was taller, and the building originally had no rear door. The lighthouse measures 59 feet long by 26 feet wide.
New to the 3d printing and designing world. let's see how it goes.