3D printed slope walker.
Modeling: Shade 3D Professtional ver.14.1.2
Printer: Afinia H480(ABS)
Print time: about 170 minutes
* 1 x WE_body.stl
* 1 x WE_shaft.stl
* 1 x WE_leg.stl
Please use a rigid slope with high friction surface (ex. cork board).
Please adjust the angle of the slope for a better walking.
In my case, "egg" can walk at 5 - 8 degree.
Suitable slope angle is dependent on the condition of "egg" and slope.
* Does "egg" rotate freely its rear leg?
* Does "egg" have smooth sole?
* Does "egg" stand on its rear leg on the horizontal plane?
* Does "egg" stand on its rear leg on the slope?
* Please decrease the slope angle, if "egg" rolled forward.
* Please increase the slope angle, if "egg" fell on its behind.