Skip to content

Modify the 23/08/19 Direct Drive BMG + E3D V6 to U20/U30/CR10

3D model description

New direct Drive that keeps the same distance between the nozzle and the plate.

If you see anything that has improved or modified do not hesitate to send messages

23/08/2019

I modified some part like the base or I put a stop to avoid having to move the endstop X.

The Duck has also undergone a modification

All the covers have been reworked for better heat dissipation

3D printing settings

The base and the DUCK must be 80% filled to guarantee good rigidity and good screwing retention, the rest can be satisfied with 20%.

As indicated on the drawings, some parts are threaded directly into the M3 material

  • 3D model format: STL

Creator

J'utilise exclusivement soldworks.
Tous mes modèles sont imprimer et testé avant publication.
Si des modification sont nécessaire vous pouvez m'envoyez des suggestion.

Page translated by automatic translation. See the original version.

Related contents


Add a comment