The friend who took some videos of my driving boats could sometimes hardly see anything on the display. That is the reason why I decided to design a light shaft.
I found out that the first rectangular part, as you can also buy it foldable, is not sufficient enough.
Therefore, I added a pyramidal part, which is simply to slip onto the first part.
In this combination it is noticeable better, though it is recommended to be as close as possible.
The frame is glued to the box and everything is easy to secure with a rubber band that is hooked into the small hooks.
I tested it with the Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ7 and TZ22 and I think it may also fit for a lot others of this type.
The best of course, would be a closed housing with an adjustable magnifying glass, but I haven't found such a glass.
I will be glad if you tell me your opinion and suggestions for improvements are welcome.
My print settings
frame: layer height = 0.2 mm, width = 0.3 mm, infill = 0.2
shaft: layer height = 0.3 mm, width = 0.5 mm, infill = 0.3