Unique way to put your spool on the wall
Finally finished this Idea I had for a while. To put my spool holder up to the great IKEA pegboard back wall I have.
This Setup is based on the very popular thing https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2992642 An improved version of this is included in this package! I find out a better way to fix the base plate on the Z-Axe without compromising the original Creality Z-Axe setup.
Note that this setup goes without the runout sensor. I'm working on that.
In this package you find the following things:
1) Spool holder for the IKEA Pegboard. This thing came in two pieces you should glue together. This way it save you AL LOT of support material and print time.
2) The PTFE Tube holder for on the Pegboard. I put in a little slot to prevent it to came loose accidentally. Two pieces, glue together, same reason.
3) The ColdEnd baseplate. This is to be exchanged with the crappy original plastic thing and is has a unique extra function! Finally you can do some decent cable management on al the wires from the Z-axe. Have a close look!
4) The Adjustable Cold End base plate PTFE tube mount. Now you can find the right angle for the filament so is will not touch the greasy thread anymore.
5) The newly designed clamp to fix the baseplate firmly. You need a m3 Nut and 18mm threaded bold.
You will do me a great favor for leaving your comments, thoughts or ideas. As already mention soon I will be releasing a version with integrated filament detection.
Like it if you like it.
Last tip: Alway visit this page just before start making. Things could have changed!
Have a happy new year with al you love ones.
Just recently (One year ago) I discovered 3D printing and in addition 3D printing. I love tinkering my designs together in Fusion 360. Mostly inspired by things witch have some use. I'm always open for new ideas. If it's within my skills to make it, I'm happy to have a go with it.
Have fun making!