A system to securely mount an Arduino to your Raspberry Pi.
Arduino to Raspberry Pi Mount
Features in V1.0:
- Mounts an Arduino to a Raspberry Pi leaving access for all connection points.
- Uses all existing mounting points
- Cut aways to allow for under-hanging solder points on Arduino.
- Holes sized to self-tap when M3 bolt is used
- Perfect for more permanent Arduino-to-Pi builds using the UART pins
You will need:
- Raspberry Pi (V2.0 or later - Previous Pis have no mounting holes),
- Arduino (Uno, Leonardo, Ethernet, Duemilanove),
- Small M3 Bolts/Screws (Length 5-15mm)
Please use the pictures 3, 4, 5 and 6 as a guide to build.
M3 bolts needed ( I bought 100 M3x6mm for Â£2.99 from the local DIY store)
More features currently under development including boltless construction, feet for the Raspberry Pi and More...