Based on schematics of the original Sopwith Pup. Modeled in Sketchup, Tinkercad, and OpenSCAD. All features are as close to scale as possible, with the exception of the wing spars coming off the fuselage. Those had to be adjusted for structural reasons.
Finishing involved a wee bit of sanding, then slathering in epoxy for smoothness, then airbrush and paint work. It's a right bear to get the top wing attached, what with trying to position all those wing spars. In the end I gave up and came back 3 months later. For that reason, I'm not entirely sure which .stl I ended up using for the main print. I've uploaded likely candidates.
Enjoy, and please share photos if you print.