Is the world ready for the SHAPE SHAKER?!
We don't know, but we will find it out very soon!
The SHAPE SHAKER is a mechanical toy composed by several parts. All the pieces are printable with the only exception of a toothpick (length of 144[mm] - diameter 3[mm]) and they are mounted using only the hands and a screwdriver.
- The housing is composed by: 1 BASE, 1 ROOF and 2 WALLS; all these 4 pieces are hooked with simple clips.
- The main part of the mechanism is the CRANKSHAFT that is manually actuated thanks to an HANDLE (composed by 3 parts).
- the CATERPILLAR parts (HEAD-BODY-TAIL) are coupled to the RODS with a slight interference.
- The13 RODS are connected to the CRANKSHAFT from above through the ROOF
- The RODS are also constrained to a WOODEN SHAFT obtained from a toothpick inserted from the WALL_1 and closed by the SCREW.
Thats all folks!
Shake your shape!