Family needed some cases for GBA games, I wanted to do something that that works like a CD cover. Here you are :)
This is the 3dd one and has a Zelda sketch on the top. More to come with some symbols.
Printer Brand: Prusa
Printer: i3 MK3
Infill: doesn't matter
Filament: Das Filament PLA Kirschrot (cherry red), Sonnengelb (sunny yellow)
- Load HarryPotter.stl on your print bed and don't move it.
- Print HarryPotter.stl in the color of your choice.
- After the print has finished, remove everything that isn't the Golden Snitch (nozzle clean stripe, skirt, the outline of the case, that helps to align everything)
- Change filament to the color your case should be
- Load GbaCartridgeHolder_4_slots_2-Top_HarryPotter-Body.stl and don't move it.
- Print GbaCartridgeHolder_4_slots_2-Top_HarryPotter-Body.stl.I tested everything with 9-point calibration and didn't had problems.