Using Kinect v2 to realize my scans in 3D, and not finding my happiness in online file libraries, I made my own support for kinect. The first model was not perfect and required some retouching, especially at the level of the foot or I had miscalculated the fire that made me to force it to get the foot in its base (where the glue on the foot) but this problem has been fixed and no longer requires glue. The parts fit together properly and the support is stable.
it will be enough at the end to put a screw between the support and the planned location on the kinect.
For the feet and support I printed with black PLA, with a filling density of 25%.
For the cylinder, I put a filling density of 50%
all for an approximate wire usage of 55 meters in 1.75mm.
Page translated by Google Translate. Suggest a better translation