I really liked the Buddha night light but was a bit disappointed when I printed it out and put a light in to to discover that it only lit up the bottom half of the model. So I took the model into Meshmixer and hollowed out the entire model (using 2mm thickness walls) and removed the original interior hollow channel created for the tealight. I also reduced the size of the tealight hole slightly (from 40mm to 39mm) to make the light fit a bit tighter. I also removed a little of the base because it appeared to S3D that it was not completely flat.
I printed this using PRILINE PLA White.
I used Simplify3D to generate interior supports (4mm). There is no need for external supports. I then used needle-nose pliers to remove the supports from inside the model using the tealight hole in the bottom.