Its a Cursed Skull Mask. Whoever removes this mask from the build plate is forever cursed...CURSED!...CURSED!!!!
This mask will fit an adult male. See PDF file for dimensions. Units are in millimeters...CURSED!
1) Mask was printed in PLA at 0.2mm and 15% infill.
2) Took 19 hours to print entire mask.
3) Primed with primer filler
4) Sanded in with an electric sander (180 grit)
5) Primed again with primer filler
6) Hand sanded (220 grit)
7) Primed again with regular primer
8) Spray painted with black glossy paint
9) Coated with glossy finish
10) Painted white oil paint all over and wiped off with a paper towel.
11) Rub n Buff gold Leaf was used on the raised areas.
12) Coated with glossy finish again.
I design props and costumes mostly. I am not an engineer nor a trained artist. I learned almost everything from watching Youtube videos and just messing around in designing software. I started designing with Fusion 360 in August 2016. I'm still pretty new at designing but I have learned a lot about Fusion 360 and designing. I want to share what I have learned so I started a Patreon page. Also I receive too many requests here to make stuff so I had to limit my requests to my patrons.
On my patreon page:
1) I will take requests on making models from my patrons. Since I get too many request here on thingiverse, I need to narrow down the requests. I mostly make Helmets, masks, and other cosplay items. Also since I am still new I can not make everything.
2) I just started adding tutorial videos available to my patrons. These will be about how I design in Fusion 360. Patrons can also request specific topics.
3) Ultimately I want to get a group of people who want to learn together and share their knowledge so we can make awesome things together .