This is was printed directly from the STL made by Frederik Vollbrecht at https://grabcad.com/library/cactuar. The rendering is his as well. It was made as a Christmas gift, a keychain charm.
Unfortunately, I did not snag a photo of the final print before we gave it away. This is an in-build pic at normal quality.
The picture is of a "Normal" quality Ultimaker print. For both prints we used green filament, no painting necessary. Support everywhere was used to print as a single unit, but it was removed cleanly with a dremel. The final print was done at 20 mm/s with 0.06mm thickness.
The STIL file this is based on has many sharp edges to it. They may render smoothly but this results in the "textured" look of the main body. We found that fine for a cactus, so left that as is.
The model is also hollow with holes for the eyes and mouth. Cura automatically added support structure through the center and this was not an issue. I also used all the "fix horrible" settings. While not necessary, this ensured a strong part with more structure.